CCTV Case Studies
(Leisure & Clubs)
(Leisure & Clubs)
Protector of Soho’s Night Life: CCTV Camera london have been Contracted by The Sunset Strip Club Soho, London
When midnight strikes, the fairies and the mermaids dawn upon Soho’s exclusive Strip Club – The Sunset Strip Club, situated in the heart of Soho. On the most glamourous of nights, the guests are transported to an outer-space experience and they are left with dilating pupils, pounding hearts and a big smile that denies to wipe off their gleaming faces. An unbeatable combination of music, champagne, and heavenly goddesses can make the guests behave in many different ways. From a club owners perspective, many a times things can get out of hand, after all, they are responsible for everyone’s safety.They need to keep an eye on everyone, the staff, cash transactions, credit card machines, anti-social elements, unjust approaches, over-excited guests, health and safety, the bar and also attempted break-ins. Things are even more sensitive as the lighting inside the strip club is kept low key and hence, special CCTV cameras are required that can capture good quality video footage even in low light conditions. The Sunset has been entertaining its loyal customer base for over 40 years and hence, it goes without saying that they would like to protect their reputation as the top entertainment venue in London by keeping their club, employees, and customers safe. This is where they called the experts, i.e. our experienced team of CCTV Installers at CCTV Camera London. Having CCTV on their premises comes with numerous benefits:
- The presence of CCTV cameras and signs being placed in the right places is a put off for criminal behavior.
- Staff productivity & customer service will improve.
- Any theft or incident on the premises will be recorded and available for the police if need be.
- Free drinks being handed out during busy hours or staff theft will be reduced dramatically.
- Also, performances will be recorded and staff can review their performance and improve their act.