The New Eyeball Dome camera shows that, CCTV cameras are continuing to evolve at a fast rate, by getting smarter and passing the benefits on to the end user and installer.
The camera might look basic but it has clever functionality that can control light to always give you clear pictures in any light condition.
– WDR – Wide Dynamic Range BLC – Back Light Compensation – Anti flicker – Armored Housing – 3-Axis Gimble – Motion Detection – Parking line – Lens shading control – Privacy masking zones – Auto spots compensation – Controll by OSD Menu – Anti-Ghost 2DNR – 36pcs IR leds – Second Video Output – D-WDR – IR-Smart & Private Alarm – OSD Menu
Functions in Nextchip 2040 DSP:
- The eclipse function, blocks out high-bright areas
and enables better visibility of other areas.
An example of the eclipse function usage is to
Recognise the number plates on a vehicle at night,
where the headlights are too bright.
- 2DNR (2-Dimensional Digital Noise Reduction).
When the object moves under low light conditions,
the image is inevitably blurred because of using
the camera memory. 2DNR helps reserved edges
in the picture.
- IR SMART. A day and night, colour network camera
delivers colour images during the day. As light diminishes below a certain level, the camera can automatically switch to night mode to make use of
near infrared (iR) light to deliver high-quality, black
and white images.
- LCS (lens shading compensation) method in an
image sensor that compensates the difference
in signal amplitude according to the position of
pixels to preserve the quality of a primitive
image. The lens shading compensation apparatus includes a pixel value analysing part, an auto
exposure value setting part, a central pixel
detecting part, a table generating part, a pixel
location calculating part, a mask image generating
part and a compensation part.
If you are interested in a demonstration of this camera to protect your business or home. Please call us on 0870 770 5077 or email [email protected] Clarke www.cctv-installers-london.com